Sunday, December 13, 2009

P.A.R.T.Y

Guess what?!! On the 19th and 20th December, Vaal Marina is the place to be! The Vaal Dam Beach Festival is an event that I eagerly bestow my royal feather stamp of approval on (which, by the way, is an honour I do not grant without due consideration).
The weekend will be packed with action, fun, and entertainment. You can expect to see some of Gauteng’s best DJ’s and wakeboard demos. I will most certainly be seen at the chocolate wrestling and will endeavour to satisfy my need for speed with the boat and jet ski fun ride to Deneysville and back. There will also be a big flea market for the shopaholics.
Although I am well known to refrain from scandalous gossip, I see it as my er... royal duty to inform you that it has been rumoured that the dashingly darling Countess Flammy Flamenco will be taking part in the wet t-shirt competition.
Mi casa, Vaalnest Boutique Hotel, will of course be open for business (and pleasure) that weekend. Come visit me in my royal abode!

No comments:

Post a Comment